Our West Reading gallery is not the only place to see the work of Art Plus Gallery artists. We also partner with a variety of restaurants, cafes and other public venues to keep their walls vibrant with original art, and at the same time introduce ever-widening audiences to the work of our artists.
Art can be purchased at most of these outside venues, which include:
- Crave Café, 4600 Penn Ave., Sinking Spring. Two-month solo artist exhibits
- DoubleTree Hotel, 701 Penn St.,, Reading. Two-month multi-artist exhibits
- Saylor House, 1291 Penn Ave., Wyomissing. . Seasonal multiple artist exhibits of Semi-annual exhibits of original fine and decorative art with high appeal for interior design
- Pagoda Hills Winery, Roselawn Wine tasting room - 3650 Perkiomen Ave. Exeter, PA 19606. Exhibits of multiple artists and solo exhibitions of original fine artwork.
- Weichert Neighborhood One Realtors, 65 Commerce Dr., Wyomissing. Semi-annual exhibits of original fine and decorative art with special appeal to home buyers and interior decorators (by appointment/invitation only)
- West Reading Tavern, 606 Penn Ave, West Reading. Quarterly themed exhibits
- YR Club, Parkside Dr. S. & Thrush, Wyomissing. Two-month solo artist exhibits